mercoledì 17 novembre 2010

Three talks on the situation of the olive Salento Lecce, words that reflect the words of men and women of this land who is entitled to the truth!

Three talks on the situation of the olive Salento Lecce, words that reflect the words of men and women of this land who is entitled to the truth!
Calogera calogeraferrante@libero.it Ferrante wrote:
Dear dott.Bruno. A note detailed and precise. The only thing not explained in the note is that, as a matter of survival for some children who do not make it to haul anti av ... allow themselves to sell for a song, his own land, businesses that profit with the photovoltaic, defacing the landscape and destroying agriculture in the immediate vicinity. I think he sees coming to Gemini, at the cemetery, a very large area, where once there grew potatoes, tomatoes Lecce, wheat, chicory, turnips, etc.., Where in winter a greenhouse to grow giant where you saw the first fruits cultivated or vegetables out of season or in the heat tunnel
where they planted before anyone watermelons, melons and pisselli. That area now resembles an architecture of extraterrestrial with its pipes, rails and glass that looks surnaturale this scene of enchantment that was. And all this why? Why all expenses with the earth does not feed more family
Vincenzo D'Aurelio (Shirts, 1974). Member of the Society of National History of Maglie, Otranto Tuglie and wrote about http://culturasalentina.wordpress.com/2010/11/17/una-notte-nella-foresta-degli-ulivi-del-salento-leccese/:
Egr. dr. Bruno,
the article in question takes me to the quick. Last Sunday I was strolling through the countryside of sweaters with ... to my baby. We heard the noise of farm machinery and seen some people busy in collecting all of the precious fruit. We stepped forward and Cosimo, the owner of the fund, after a good morning I immediately said, "This year I'm going to lose" are charged EUR 7 per quintal but I do respect for the memory of my father. A phrase that struck me to the heart because the olive tree is still to the south that source of wealth that sustained and enriched so many families in 800. Our farmers as high priests of the olive tree that worships God and its fruits and now, however, market destroying our tradition. Not even the recognition of D.O.C. gave us and we can not delude ourselves as innovation policy. The oil will go the same way the tobacco industry? It will be the logic of the market and competition to overwhelm the quality?
Dr. Horace. Bruno for that other great and interesting article. (Vincenzo)
Fernando missing fernando.manca @ tiscali.it wrote about facebbok http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1416305695&v=info # / note.php? Note_id = 462780862251:
I fully agree with everything you said. I live for another job, while ex ... Send an agronomist, but my small parcels of land to cultivate cm x cm and I take great care in farm management. This year I picked the olives ... but first of flooding (end October) and using electric combs and the good will of the whole family for days that he worked with me. I got the oil of excellent quality: 0.2 degrees of oleic acid. Obviously I have to hold for me and I can not sell it. Who would buy a 10 euro per liter which the real value of that attribute? How many are able to understand that I'm not robbing anyone? Indeed, on balance, we lose as well. But I love the quality and respect the earth more than anything else. And when I use my oil at the table I feel rich: it is full of spirit, quality, taste, tradition, GOOD LIFE!

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento